The Malvern Radar and Technology History Society (MRATHS) exists to preserve and celebrate the Heritage of the Government Research at Malvern which conducted research and development in support of the armed forces.
The Society Activities include:
- Recording – new written accounts, oral history, and site archaeology.
- Researching – documentary, cartographic and photographic sources.
- Archiving – preserving and cataloguing historical material.
- Displaying – information and artefacts
- Exhibiting – displays and outreach talks to schools, community societies etc
- Publishing – articles, books, exhibitions and this website.
- Supporting – restoration of early equipment for display and demonstration.The activities of the Society are managed by a steering group, who are:
- Hugh Williams, Chairman
- David Williamson, Secretary
- Lew Amphlett, Treasurer
- Roger Appleby
- Mike Burstow, Vice Chairman
- John Gillham
- Ron Henry
- Martin Hutchinson, Exhibitions
- David Whitaker
- Dennis Williams